TOPGLOV – Kim’s view
- March 9, 2022
Kim’s downgrade for the reason belows :-
– Oil will surge higher cross USD150 per barrel
– Nitrile raw material will costly higher
– Endemic Phases started 1st April
– Butadiene and nitrile prices are set to increase following an increase in oil prices
– Gas price will hike higher soon
– 2Q net profit drops sharply to RM88m from RM2.87b a year earlier
– Its plunges 53% q-o-q, 97% y-o-y to RM88m as ASPs normalise to pre-pandemic levels
– Its earnings per share for 2QFY22 slipped to 1.09 sen from 35.77 sen a year prior.
– Pursue Hong Kong listing at appropriate time
TP09 – RM1.30
TP10 – 0.80 sen
The research, information and financial opinions expressed in this article are purely for information and educational purpose only. We do not make any recommendation for the intention of trading purposes nor is it an advice to trade. Although best efforts are made to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date, occasionally errors and misprints may occur which are unintentional. It would help if you did not rely upon the material and information. We will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, incomplete information and losses or damages suffered from your action. It would be best if you did your own research to make your personal investment decisions wisely or consult your investment advisor.