07 September 2020
STOCK : TOP GLOVE CORPORATION BERHAD
Current Price : RM8.38
Target Price : (IMD TP – RM12 – Before QR)[After QR – TP1: RM18 – TP2 RM21 – TP3 RM25 – TP3 RM29]
Kim’s Prediction TP & Profits :
PR (PAT) 900M = 900/400 = 8.40 x 2.25 = RM18.90
PR (PAT) 1.0B = 1000/400 = 8.40 x 2.50 = RM21.00
PR (PAT) 1.2B = 1200/400 = 8.40 x 3.00 = RM25.20
PR (PAT) 1.4B = 1400/400 = 8.40 x 3.50 = RM29.40
THE BEST PROFITS AT Q1FY21 = Take my notes! You want to know more? Be part of KGT members.
WHAT KIM SAY?
“I have no doubt after I went through more details on this ship. I am captain for KGT, I did called my crew to onboard, so the captain is last to leave a sinking ship. Lets see September as a best month to SKYROCKET TOP GLOVE!!!”
Do you believe it?
“From my perspective view in a short-term. With Covid-19 flash point still happening around the globe, I believe Top Glove and other healthcare counters will continue to do well because of shortage & booming demand!!”.
“TOP GLOVE WILL START FLY NEXTWEEK!! AND EVEN THE VACCINE NEWS COMING TO SPUR IN MARKET. IT WONT STOP THE DEMAND OF GLOVES IN GLOBAL” – Kim
MY 3 POINTS WHICH IT WILL BOOST GLOVES COUNTER & RELATED:
1. COVID cases are rising globally
- Global cases pass 25m heading to 30 millions.
- With the opening of economic activities in several countries and the increasingly complacent attitude of the general public, it is no surprise that COVID cases are spiking once again.
- The case may be especially true for India’s capital, which had started celebrating reaching “the peak” of the pandemic, after noticing a decline in new coronavirus cases and deaths. This ‘success’, however, was shortlived as Delhi is once again witnessing a fresh wave of coronavirus cases. A similar spike in COVID cases is being noted in European countries amidst growing concern over a second wave of the pandemic.
- Coronavirus cases are on the rise again across more than half of the U.S.
- Covid-19 has so far killed at least 186,800 people in the U.S., according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
- 1st top cases is USA at 6.440.816, 2nd row is India with 4.196.131 and 3rd row is Brazil with 4.123.000 cases.
- World Live Stats as follows : Total Cases = 27.194.541. Total Deaths = 885.752. Total Recovered = 19.287.392
2. Surgical glove makers struggle to keep pace with booming demand
- The global PPE market – from masks, gowns and gloves, to shoes and sanitising gels – is expected to balloon from US$52 billion in 2019 to US$93 billion in 2027.
- US-based Allied Market Research estimates that the global disposable gloves market amounted to US$6.8 billion in 2019, and is expected to nearly triple to US$18.8 billion by 2027.
- Malaysian manufacturer Top Glove, which describes itself as the world’s biggest producer of rubber gloves, said it is seeing orders for 11 to 12 billion a month, compared with 4.5 billion prior to the pandemic.
3. WHO says don’t expect vaccine distribution before mid-2021
- The large-scale global distribution of vaccines against COVID-19 is not expected until mid-2021.
- So realistically speaking, probably the second half, the middle of 2021 – maybe the second quarter, the third quarter of 2021. This timeline is based on the fact that Phase 3 trials of many candidate vaccines are not expected to be concluded until the end of the current year, the WHO’s chief scientist said.
- None of the candidate vaccines in advanced clinical trials so far has demonstrated a “clear signal” of efficacy at the level of at least 50% sought by the WHO.
MY 2 POINTS WHICH IT WILL BOOST TOP GLOVE:
1. Incoming spectacular result this month
- Top Glove restult will be release about a week or more this month. I wont eleborate more about their result. Wait and see because this is just a beginning Superb result.
- Positive notes by its chairman Tan Sri Dr Lim Wee Chai. He wants Top Glove to become Malaysia’s second Fortune Global 500 company after Petronas by 2040, with an annual revenue of US$35 billion.
- Once the result announce, we will see a big jump added to their prices (more than +MYR 5)
2. Removing US import restrictions in progress
- The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) placed a detention order on imports from two subsidiaries of Top Glove two weeks ago, an action taken on firms suspected of operating with forced labour.
- CBP enforced a detention order on disposable gloves manufactured by Top Glove’s subsidiaries, Top Glove Sdn Bhd and TG Medical Sdn Bhd, due to suspected foreign labour issues.
- Top Glove’s independent consultant completes verifications, audit report for US submission.
- Top Glove had, on Aug 10, 2020, commenced part remediation for recruitment fees amounting to RM4.4 million to 9,204 of its migrant workers who joined the company prior to the implementation of its Zero Cost Recruitment Policy in January 2019.
- The total remediation fee to be paid is estimated at RM53 million, subject to finalisation with the US CBP.
- The company said it continues to enhance its migrant workers’ working and living environment and facilities to ensure their well-being is always well-cared for.
- Once the result announce, we will see a big jump added to their prices (more than +MYR 3)
So, with this 2 points success and settled. I am looking and foreseeing that Top Glove will stand above MYR16 ( 8 + 5 + 3 = 16). Its will go beyond this to hit my first target.
Top Glove Corporation Bhd is an established Malaysia-based investment holding company founded in the Year 1991 by Tan Sri Dr Lim Wee Chai and Siew Bee Tong based in Shah Alam, which primarily involved as the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer in Malaysia, specialise in both healthcare and non-healthcare segments.
TOPGLOV was listed in ACE Market in 2001 and successfully transformed into Main Market of Bursa Malaysia on 16 May 2002. The group serves a network of over 2,000 satisfied customers in more than 195 countries worldwide, and these numbers are still increasing. Their complete range of quality gloves at low efficient cost enables them to meet the needs of the company’s ever-expanding customer base.
Presently, TOPGLOV has few manufacturing operations spanning across Malaysia, Thailand and China. There are marketing offices in these countries as well as USA, Germany and Brazil.
WHAT THEY DO?
Top Glove Corporation Bhd principally involved in the business segment such as hand protection, sexual wellness, dental care and others.
TOPGLOV provides a comprehensive range of products such as latex examination gloves, nitrile examination gloves, surgical gloves, polychloroprene examination gloves, cast polyethene (CPE) gloves, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) gloves, vinyl gloves, cleanroom gloves, household gloves, industrial gloves as well as non-gloves products such as dental dam, exercise band and condom.
Most of the glove products cater to the medical profession, surgeon, cleanrooms and industrial usage as well as aerospace, household, food and beauty industries.
Lastly, don’t forget to click on our telegram link above and join us. Let us give you the latest update on the stock market and our group development. We hope you enjoy reading our blogs and give us your support.
If you would like to know more about Kim’s Group Trader (KGT) and Kim’s Investment Club (KIC). You may reach out to us via link above.
Disclaimers: The research, information and financial opinions expressed in this article are purely for information and educational purpose only. We do not make any recommendation for the intention of trading purposes nor is it an advice to trade. Although best efforts are made to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date, occasionally errors and misprints may occur which are unintentional. It would help if you did not rely upon the material and information. We will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, incomplete information and losses or damages suffered from your action. It would be best if you did your own research to make your personal investment decisions wisely or consult your investment advisor.